Oct 14, 2015

Kim Woo-bin and Shin Min-ah for Giordano F/W 2015


I've been away for quite some time, haven't I? It seems fitting then that my last post was about Kim Woo-bin and Shin Min-ah dating and now I'm coming out of recluse by writing about the power couple once again. Because aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! this Giordano CF gives me feels.

Set to Keira Knightley's "Tell Me If You Wanna Go Home" from the Begin Again soundtrack, Giordano features their Fall/Winter 2015 collection with this real life Hallyu couple. Being the biggest Kim Woo-bin fan ever, I am both extremely happy for them and beyond jealous. On one hand, look at how cute they are together! They make such a beautiful couple. Yet, on the other hand, what about meeeee? *grabby hands* *cries*


In related news, Shin Min-ah will be starring in a drama alongside former Giordano co-endorser So Ji-sub, and Kim Woo-bin is set to play opposite miss A's Suzy in a drama scheduled for 2016.

0 comments:

Post a Comment